Bothered by sagging, lax skin on your face and neck, but not ready for a facelift? Facetite is your solution. This minimally invasive procedure offers the same results as a mini facelift without anesthesia, incisions, scars or a lengthy recovery period. Dr Kirwan is excited to offer this cutting-edge technology treatment which combines radiofrequency and heat to tighten and tone the skin in just one treatment. Finally, you can achieve a smoother neck, raised cheeks, tightened jowls, and reduced nasal-labial folds without surgery. Just ask our patients!
What is Facetite?
- Utilizing radiofrequency waves and heat, skin is tightened from within the dermis
- Treatment is performed under local anesthesia in the office
- No incisions, just small a small needle-sized insertion point that heals without stiches
- Procedure takes about one hours and is well-tolerated by most patients
- Improvements can be seen immediately and improve over 3-6 months as new collagen forms
Is it safe?
Facetite is one of the industry’s safest and most advanced facial rejuvenation and skin contouring procedures. The technology is similar to the radiofrequency used in MRIs which have been safely
performed for many years. Facetite uses this technology specifically to treat delicate areas without cellular damage to tissues. Equipped with heat-monitoring devices which constantly monitor, record and control skin temperature, you can rest assured that Facetite was designed with equal consideration to safety and efficacy.
How Effective is Facetite?
- Most patients see a 40% improvement in the tightness of their skin
- Fatty deposits around the neck and jowl areas can be further improved with simultaneous
liposuction of those areas
- Clinical studies indicate that results equal those of a surgical mini-facelift
- Facetite can be combined with other procedures such as fat injections and Fractora at the same
time to correct volume loss and improve surface concerns like fine wrinkles, large pore and poor
skin texture for a truly dramatic transformation
The cost of Facetite is typically less than half of a traditional facelift, depending on the number of areas to be treated and the severity of laxity to be addressed. Like all procedures we offer, attractive financing can be arranged to make the cost more manageable.
Recovery time is minimal. Swelling and redness should be expected, and typically subside in 24-49 hours. Tenderness may last for 5-7 days, but post-pain procedure is minimal and managed with over-the-counter medication. Some patients experience bruising which can be covered with make-up. Prior to treatment, Dr Kirwan and his staff will explain any limitations to physical activity, but it’s typically safe to resume normal activity within a few days.
Dr. Laurence Kirwan is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in facial rejuvenation using the most advanced technology. If you have any questions regarding skin tightening or BodyTite skin tightening and liposuction, or would like to schedule a complimentary appointment, please call 212-838- 8844 (NYC) or 203-838- 8844 (Norwalk, CT).
- MyFaceMyBody, What is?
- ABC News, PUTTING A LESS INVASIVE FACELIFT TO THE TEST
- Invasix.com: SUBDERMAL RADIOFREQUENCY SKIN TIGHTENING AND FACE CONTOURING